Thursday, October 21, 2010

CHARLES & KEITH that i aim from now on!~

Yearghh! that true... (^_-) U know what, last time kan, I with my lil brader and beautiful kazen went to Kota Kinabalu Sabah. We go jalan2 at 1 Borneo. Then I saw Killer high heel!!! Fuyooo!~ Im so excited like ur life depend on that shoes! haha... So I go into the shop. Ceh! no wonder la...Charles & Keith.. (never see the sign before I masuk dlm)hahaha...Fuuyooo.... And I got the picture of the shoes! Curi2 ambil..mana tau kena marah... hahaha!~ The price o.k2 la.... RM100 - RM200 (the high heel I aim )




This the simple High heel that I want it so much! Know what, I really want to buy this at that time. But I already buy some high heel that worth RM80+.. No brand :(... if la I tau that I akan jumpa yg nice lagi, mesti I nda beli yg no brand tu..... ((haha) laugh for my language)
This heel worth RM114.... cheaper rite?


And this also i like to buy. I want to have new look. Cool.! macam Lady Gaga saja.. hahahhaa



Lawa kan????? hahaha~




Na... u can see the killer high heel.... so nice!!!!!



Welcome to my paradise~ haha!!~





No comments:

Post a Comment